採用情報 > Agile Coach| IKEA Franchise
We are looking for a passionate Agile coach who navigates through complexity and obstacles and excels in constantly changing environments. You are excited about the value agility brings to organisations and you want to take part in shaping the future of IKEA.
As a person you are approachable, patient and humble – always ready to learn something new. You are appreciated for your active listening skills and your capability to build engaging and trustful relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and business partners. You create impact and inspiration regardless of formal reporting lines. You act on opportunities for continuous improvement and you make decisions based on the situation and good judgement.
You are curious about adding value as an agile coach and you have some practical experience of different agile methodologies. You bring an understanding of software development in a retail environment and get motivated by the possibilities that digital and technology brings to retail.
The IKEA culture and values are very much part of you and your day to day work life. If you are looking for some IKEA inspiration, look here: https://bit.ly/ikea-what-if
About the job
As Agile Coach you are a thought leader for agile tools and methods. You will be mentoring teams in the Scrum process, providing frameworks for running projects, and delivering training, always with the IKEA values as a guiding star. You will mentor product teams – including product owners, sponsor, and other stakeholders – to ensure a well-groomed backlog and to ensure an effective working dynamic within the teams.
By mentoring our product teams you will be a vital part for IKEA Franchise in delivering value to our co-workers, customers and franchisees in faster, smarter and more empowering way and by that enabling a strong and relevant IKEA franchise offer.
On a day-to-day basis this is what will keep you busy:
- Introduce and train teams and managers on agile values and concepts and how it can be applied by utilizing e.g. Scrum or Kanban
- Train, mentor, and coach new agile teams
- Cultivate an Agile mind-set in all team members, Product Owners and managers
- Support in tools usage where needed
- Coach and mentor Product Owners to continuously drive business value and how it can be applied in practice
- Coach and mentor on how to mitigate and resolve dependencies in multi-team deliveries
- Identify and diagnose process issues
- Facilitate and coach on agile process knowledge in an environment of transformation
- Coach agile product owners to drive business value and mentor them to make daily decisions to keep the product in motion and empower them to partner with business stakeholders to make more strategic decisions
- Mentor Scrum Masters, who may eventually become coaches themselves
Inter IKEA Systems (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
How do we do this? By enabling people across the IKEA value chain, and creating unique content to develop the IKEA business.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
Read more about us at: https://about.ikea.com/en
Questions and support? Let’s connect!
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to Gaston Rohaly, Project Manager Business Transformation at IKEA Franchise; email@example.com
Please also note that we do only handle applications in English and no applications coming in by email. This is a position for 40 hours per week. There will be opportunities to upskill as part of the job.
You might have some questions about the recruitment process, and we are more than happy to answer those! Feel free to connect with the People & Culture Leader Frida Eriksson at firstname.lastname@example.org