採用情報 > Assistant Facilities Management Manager, Chargeman BO (IPC Shopping Centre)
GREAT place for shopping, leisure and meetings for my family and friends; with a GOOD MIX of retail offering that making every wishes AFFORDABLE.
Located at the heart of the upmarket and affluent Damansara neigbourhood, IPC Shopping Centre attracts a sophisticated customer profile and adjoins IKEA Damansara, one of the most successful stores in the IKEA family that ranks in the top 10 worldwide for footfall. We are one of the first to many shopping centres under Ikano Centre’s portfolio across the Southeast Asian region.
IPC Shopping Centre is a family-friendly shopping destination that is more than just shopping. It is So Much More as there are more than just transactional experience. IPC is a place where people want to return to, over and over again. In IPC Shopping Centre, we strive to bring bright smiles and laughter to our shoppers.
About the job
As the Chargeman BO for IPC Shopping Centres, you are required to use your functional and technical expertise to manage the built asset; both building facilities in order to create an environment that strongly support the core business of our Shopping Centre. Being a strong support to the Maintenance team, you will ensure that Maintenance and Facilities operational processes are effectively and efficiently translated into action, thereby fulfilling the purpose of the Maintenance function
- Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting of electrical equipment and wiring system as well as other building services.
- Liaising with utilities providers such as TNB, DOSH, JKKP, SURUHANJAYA TENAGA and other regulatory bodies on utility services and compliance issues.
- Liaise with Electrical Visiting Engineer and Registered Electrical Energy Manager for monthly electrical inspection and improve on cost savings accordingly.
- Monitoring total electricity consumption for facility maintenance of shopping centre and to provide monthly energy report with assistant from appointed Electrical Energy Manager.
- Conducting monitoring and tracking of daily power consumption of the mall as well as initiate preventive maintenance to prevent or minimize equipment breakdown and power failure.
- Ensuring that new installations and maintenance tasks are safe, correct and legal complying with the local authority acts and regulations on top of Ikano SSM (Safety Manual).
- To carry out switching operations on all electrical systems high voltage, low voltage, solar panel and emergency generator set.
- To carry out faults investigation on electrical/systems and take all necessary action in order to rectify the faults.
- To assist Maintenance Manager in monitoring and ensure all service agreement contracted work is deliver as stipulated in the service contract.
- To monitor and supervise the co-worker (technicians) for the efficient and effective work performance complying with Ikano ITM (Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance) checklist and CMMS (Computerise Maintenance Management System) reporting includes job training.
- Investigate and take corrective actions to overcome technical problems. Develop and implement solutions, trouble shoot on day to day operational problems of facilities and building.
- Plan and execute Energy Conservation and Environmental improvement activities.
- Develop and maintain records and reports i.e., preventive maintenance activities, equipment’s master list etc.
- Possess a valid Chargeman Certificate (BO-11kV Chargeman) issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably with experience in Retail Property Operations
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English (written and spoken).
- Proactive and good interpersonal skills and able to build good working relationships at all levels.
- Strong technical and problem-solving capabilities, and competent in preventive maintenance and knowledge in legislation such as building codes, fire safety and country standards.
- Good leadership qualities with excellent teamwork skills
- Focusing on and understanding the building operation system, making strategic choices and operational decisions to develop and drive our building operation to achieve the best possible results – with low cost and simplicity in mind.
- Creating a direction, planning, managing and coaching co-workers in understanding the why, moving from knowing to doing thereby reaching the full potential of the change we aim for.
Please apply by 5 November 2022.