採用情報 > BA Business Leader – CHILI
Here it is. Your chance to join a fantastic Business area with an inspiring wished position to be the most affordable and sustainable home furnishing destination for families.
We have an ambitious growth agenda and now we are looking for a Business Leader for Children’s who with a creative mindset will lead the business development and create optimal conditions for sustainable growth and good financial result.
At Business area Children’s & Lighting, we are a diverse group of 180 down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. We develop safe and affordable products for a beautiful, playful and more convenient life at home. Our mind set is that we only offer children’s products that we would give to our own children. And we are passionate about how light can make us feel at home. Everything we do is based on a spirit of togetherness and enthusiasm, and now we are looking for someone who share our positive attitude and values
You are joining Business Area (BA) Children’s & Lighting in an exciting time! As a Business Leader for HFB Children’s, you will be leading the agenda across the IKEA value chain and develop this business across all IKEA markets. You will be creating the strategy and tactics to anticipate and influence future business and life at home needs. You are leader of the Range & Product team, a member the Management team of the Business area and part of the Business Leader group in IKEA of Sweden.
The Business Leader will lead with the aim of creating growth in this area through:
- Overall responsible to lead the defined HFB Children’s plan (Range, Supply and Meeting the customer)
- Lead the creation and execution of the HFB plan
- Member of the management team, contributing to all strategic decisions for the BA
- Responsible for leading the work in the Range and Product team, securing portfolio prioritisation, resource allocation and team development
- Secure all parts of democratic design, implementation of product development platforms and standardised materials, identify new business opportunities and drive innovations
- Lead cross business initiatives together with other HFB:s, home furnishing accessories, functional managers and the matrices
As a Business Leader Children’s, you need to have a deep understanding and curiosity in business development and peoples’ life at home. You are playful and have a creative mind. You have a strong passion for both business and people. Furthermore, you always keep the consumer in mind in all that you do. In order for you to be successful in the role as Business Leader, you also have the following experience.
- Motivated to lead by IKEA culture and values. Curious, prestige less and always striving to make things better.
- Senior leadership experience (around 4 – 5 years of experience of strategic leadership in retail business), and genuine interest for leading and developing teams of leaders through interdependent leadership guided by leading business through people.
- Solid experience from leading BPL processes or similar in a successful and inspiring way.
- Result-oriented, and proven success in obtaining good results in managing a profitable business
- Based on previous experience have knowledge in building a strong, commercial range and product offer.
- Strong communication skills and an excellent networker, able to build strong and trustful relationships on different levels inside and outside IKEA.
- Deep understanding of IKEA vision, business model and IKEA range identity as well as IKEA ways of working.
- As Business leader for HFB Children’s, you need to be curious about new technology.
Is this the right challenge for you?
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest by latest 7th of December 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to work at IKEA and why you would be a good fit for this role under message to Hiring Manager. If you have any questions regarding this the role please contact BA Manager Anna Mörch at email@example.com or recruitment process, please contact recruiter Marie Sandman on +46 768545309