We are looking for a Business Architect to join and strengthen the group of Business Architects and IT Architects within our domain Range here at IKEA of Sweden.
IKEA of Sweden, or IoS, is responsible for developing the IKEA range and making it available to stores and customers all over the world. IoS is leading business development at IKEA and the core IKEA matrices Range, Supply, Technical and Commercial. At IKEA of Sweden you will work in a company with endless opportunities to develop in different operational areas and countries.
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people – our customers, co-workers and suppliers.
Range & Product Development and IKEA Product Information Management are two entities working together on the business development agenda for Range and are both part of IKEA of Sweden. The Business architecture provides guidance in what and how the business capabilities in the domain Range should be developed and how they fit together.
The future is near, join us and make it perfect!
Are you passionate about people and to develop IKEA capabilities?
We are looking for a Business Architect where focus will be on the Product Master Data Management and also architecture with the overall perspective of capabilities within the domain Range.
This is a key position; to translate and articulate the business needs, and establish a road map to guide and support the transformation of business solutions needed today and tomorrow.
● Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to shape business needs and ideas into business architecture for business solutions improvements, describing the current state, future state and transition states to guide the detailed design and delivery of business solutions.
● Provide information and advice for better informed business decisions within and across organisation(s) to optimise portfolio & roadmaps.
● Design and document a concrete, robust and appropriate architecture covering people, process, and technology and organisation impact for the change in scope as well as an actionable transition roadmap.
● Actively follow and guide business solutions improvements during transformations to the desired future state.
● Lead information architecture activities within the domain(s) and across IKEA, optimising the entire value chain, establishing directions and providing advice.
● Responsible for instilling an understanding of the architecture in relevant Business and IT stakeholders across the organisation(s), and secure agreement from business leaders/owners.
Are you the right candidate? Is this your next challenge?
We are looking for someone with significant experience, competence and seniority in the Range business domain. You can have a various background coming from different positions in the business organisation. For example, management, process development, requirement gathering and/or project leadership and change management preferably with experience of leading people.
To be successful in this role you need:
● to be highly motivated by achieving long term business results
● the ability to see the big picture as well as the details
● the ability to develop, translate and articulate business needs
● a passion to lead and develop business, and bring people together
● the capability to inspire and clarify
In addition, if you have deep understanding and experience from practice of business architecture frameworks, how the field of architecture is developing and what the benefits would be for IKEA, you are most likely the right candidate.
You are passionate about IKEA, our vision, business idea and values and you have a constant desire for renewal.
We are in a change journey and for the future these positions will belong one common domain architecture community within Range. Positions will be located in Älmhult and will under normal circumstances require some travelling.
We look forward to receiving your application in English and please apply latest 9th of July. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier if we find the right candidate.
Recruiting manager for the role in Range & Product Development, Processes & IT tools is Lars Gulin, Team Leader for Architecture & Project Management.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Jonas Levin at +46 728 86 53 84.