You are genuinely curious about the IKEA business and always strive to understand and contribute to our vision. You always seek the necessary context to take best practices beyond a cliché into sound business practices. You wish to work with the best people in security on a multinational stage.
We believe that you are passionate to drive, explore and understand how things are built and how they break. Where theoretical knowledge helps you, it is backed up by practical skills learned and honed beyond what can be taught. You excel when confronted by an open-ended situation. You have powerful analytic capabilities as well as an ordered and structured approach to problem solving. You are pragmatic and ensure that we enable business to flourish, today and tomorrow.
To be successful in the role, we expect that you have a proven track record working with software development in a DevOps environment, preferably in a larger organization. You have experience and a strong interest in working with Cyber Security. It is advantageous if you have hands-on experience with development relevant for security detection and response, possibly with one or more roles related to blue teams (e.g., a SOC or CSIRT). We trust that you are used to managing highly confidential information and act with a strict level of professional discretion.
You bring one or more of the following competences to the table:
• You can independently deliver high-quality code and find solutions to challenges.
• You are experienced with REST API-programming, preferably in Python.
• You have a strong interest in Cyber Security, particularly in continuously developing detection and response capabilities as part of a blue team.
• You are experienced in developing cloud native workloads, Google Cloud Platform in particular, but all cloud competence is welcome.
• You have knowledge on integrating different cyber security capabilities and enabling automated responses.
We believe that you also have a good understanding of security in a broader context:
• Security in the Cloud - Cloud native security frameworks and controls - Hands-on experience of building large-scale, secure cloud-based solutions - Cryptography
• Compliance and audit - Laws & Regulations (e.g. GDPR, PCI-DSS, China CSL etc.) - Systematic work with internal frameworks - Large-scale co-ordination of technical teams
• Knowledge of the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC)
You are required to have a good understanding in agile fundamentals and be inspired by working in a product-oriented organization.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
You will be joining our detect & respond team within Ingka Group. We are working according to the agile principles and can promise great teamwork and collaboration. We are responsible for our security detection capabilities, security and privacy incident response globally, our internal penetration testing capability and our responsible disclosure and bug bounty program (bugs.ikea.com).
The focus for this position is to join our detection team as a software engineer. You will join our efforts in continuing the advancement of our detection and orchestration of security events across IKEA globally. You will work closely with colleagues in developing our detection process and controls.
We work together to achieve our goals and always strive to utilize the talent of every individual optimally. We develop our people and our business equally to ensure that we can continue to provide a better everyday life for the many people for a long time to come. We believe that continuous learning is important to grow, both as persons and as professionals. To empower ourselves to thrive, we can attend both trainings and conferences.
What we can offer you
• Opportunities to have global impact with your work
• Flexible and modern tools: we deploy on Google Cloud Platform and we use a lot of open-source tools across the board
• An international team of great colleagues to learn with and from
• Continuous learning (we aim to spend 20% of our working time on learning)
• Flexible and friendly working environment in a truly value-based company
• Relocation support where applicable
This job advertisement is for a single position.
This position is placed in Malmö/Helsingborg. The selection process will take place continuously.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Join us on a journey where the road is truly more important than the destination. Our guiding star is the better everyday life of the many people and our impetus is our desire for constant renewal. Come help us shape the map of our future by seeing things a little differently.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Does this sound like your next challenge? IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global workplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
For more information about the position, please contact Technology Capability Product Owner, Martin Svensson +46 (0) 728 86 32 07. If you have questions regarding recruitment process or other practicalities please reach out to Pietro Mattei at email@example.com. Please apply with your application in English. Note that we cannot process any applications through email. Thank you!