採用情報 > Deployment Leader , New Business
Our Vision: “To create a better everyday life for the many people”
Our Business idea: IKEA offers well-designed, functional home furnishings at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. One Brand, many companies Around the globe, a large number of companies operate under the IKEA trademarks. All IKEA franchisees are independent of Inter IKEA Group.
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduce 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is almost 10,000 products.
Come and be yourself with us!
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”.
Working within the Inter IKEA Group is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. We have locations around the world, and we can offer a wide variety of exciting roles and assignments. From product development to production and from distribution and store design to interior design. We’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values. People who have the desire to learn and grow personally and professionally right along with our business.
We believe in people, We focus on culture and values, talent management and developing our co-workers’ competence. We are working to develop a more diverse organization that will give equal opportunities and deliver better business results. Gender diversity in management positions at all levels is just the beginning. We’re always looking for people who have the desire to learn and grow personally and professionally right along with our business.
Growing Together! IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global market place. And as the world’s leader at life a home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
About us, IKEA Purchasing & Logistics Area South Asia,
IKEA Purchasing and Logistic Area South Asia (PLA SA) we’re on an exciting journey of expanding our business by adding new suppliers & categories and strengthening our existing suppliers. If you like challenges and really making a difference, then this journey is for you!
We are team of more than 130 problem-solvers, based in Bengaluru, Dhaka and Gurugram. The IKEA vision to create a better everyday life for the many motivates us to develop, produce, supply and distribute IKEA products that are affordable and accessible for everyone. We have always challenged designs, processes or technologies in rebellious ways, and from surprising angles to get better answers. And guess what? We always will. It’s all part of our vision to create a better everyday life for the many. And it’s been keeping us going for more than 75 years. Welcome to join us to explore new opportunities!
· Identify new business opportunities, create conclusive and actionable business cases, anchor and agree with Business Sponsor on new business assignment
· Form and lead project teams from different business units in IKEA and empower the project team to deliver prior the approval of the New Business assignment.
· Lead the execution of deliverables in New Business assignment securing the five elements of democratic design and strive, by shortening the distance from customer needs and supplier capability, to exceed customer expectations particularly by creating affordability.
· Development of business on factory floor in co-creation with supplier and innovation partner enabling production and product adaptations to create optimal conditions. Secure the total value chain including Risk Assessments, compliance and time to market in the business development by including supplier, store and customer homes perspectives.
· Proactively identify potential new product types and promote the product offer by anchoring of business case with sponsor.
· Deployment of new product types, product adaptations, product innovations, shared solutions and circularity range and new business models
· Good knowledge of IKEA Strategic Landscape, especially IKEA Range and Supply Strategy
· Very good knowledge of IKEA open X Business model and IKEA Business model for growth, including deep knowledge about business development, value chain analysis and opportunities.
· Knowledge about life at home, customer needs, and living situations
· Good knowledge of IKEA Democratic Design and how your everyday work adds customer value by delivering to it.
· Very good knowledge of supplier capabilities, material and production including deep knowledge of industry and market specific conditions
· Good Knowledge about retail and supply chain possibilities and limitations.
. Experience in working with product/purchasing/production development
. Good material and production knowledge
. Live and share the IKEA values
. Excellent communicator, especially in English – verbally and in written form
· Interest in people’s life at home and energy, drive and commitment to deliver better products for the many people.
· Strong business drive and result oriented
· Desire to find new business opportunities and make it happen through involving and engaging people and by being truly curious and courageous
· Highly interested in understanding the reality of production as well as customer needs and the markets we are working in.
· Capability to identify and capture business opportunities and deliver results through involving and engaging people in remote locations.
· Ability to build trustful relations, create new networks and building long-term business partnership between IKEA and suppliers.
· Ability to explore different perspectives, be innovative and be comfortable in the unknown (Entrepreneurship).
· Capability to understand and act in a complex environment, translate a strategy into action and achieve results.
· Good Leadership and Project Management skills. At any time, act as an ambassador of IKEA values.
Sounds Interesting !! Please send us your CV with motivation letter for this role in English not later than 31st May 2022. Please note that we shall be interviewing continously, this means that we may close the recruitment early than stated if we find the right candidate , so don't wait and send us your application today!!
You may connect with hiring manager, Joakim Ankelhed in case of any questions related to the role or with P&C Generalist , Jaswinder Sharma in case of any questions related to recruitment process.