A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that's what we need in IKEA Al-Homaizi Kuwait - a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.Job description
ABOUT THE JOB
As the store graphic communication leader you are responsible for ensuring all graphic communication in and outside the IKEA store complies with IKEA visual and copy identity guidelines. You also actively share your expertise in graphic design with your team to ensure the uniqueness of the IKEA Brand stands out visually to distance the IKEA store from the competition.
Your tasks will include:
- Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in local market.
- Taking a leading role in overseeing the complete range of customer store communication.
- Applying your extensive knowledge and understanding of people’s life a home and their buying behavior to improve graphic communication inside and outside the IKEA store to facilitate the buying process.
- Ensuring IKEA graphic communication is clear, consistent, understandable, uncluttered and correctly placed.
- Using your graphic design skills, the IKEA Concept and IKEA visual and copy identity to create and implement graphic solutions that support commercial priorities and our visual uniqueness.
- Set and implement action plans over a number of years, set expectations, provide clear direction and follow up goals.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working in a graphic communications team within in an advertising agency or retail design studio. Degree in graphic design is a plus.
- Computer proficient with extensive experience of using graphic design software and production tools.
- Deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
- Enjoying taking responsibility and acting as an inspiring and motivating leader.
- Desire to seek out opportunities that improve the way we work, thereby minimizing financial and environmental costs.
- Commercial and visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Clear communication and coaching skills.
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV – in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.