採用情報 > IKEA Facilities Manager (Manchester)
At IKEA. it's so much more than a job.
IKEA is growing and we have incredible opportunities for experienced Facility Managers to join our team in multiple locations across the UK & Ireland.
WHAT WE OFFER
The is a permanent role with 39 hours per week, working core hours with flexible start and finish times, this can be discussed in more detail during the interview process.
This role requires you to work 1 in 3 weekends and you will be based in the Manchester store.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
We are looking for engaged and curious experts on all things of Facility Management and have general knowledge to successfully deliver, organise and follow up on ‘Hard’ and ‘Soft’ FM services. You are open to new solutions while championing sustainability & how it impacts aspects of facilities management e.g., energy consumption, emissions, waste management, chemical products etc.
You are inspired by leading people in an everchanging multi-dimensional environment and are energized by contributing to overall success through collaboration and building relationships with stakeholders. You should be a FM business whiz in contract and supplier management, work order management for urgent, planned, and reactive maintenance.
Our ideal candidate will have 5 years of people management experience in high-volume, end-to-end project management experience and experience in high volume retail sector. Proven experience in budget management & supplier management is also essential.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Our Store Facility Management Managers will lead all Facility Management (FM) aspects in your specific store to optimise the value and efficiency of the property in a sustainable way.
• Manage the execution of Ingka Facility Management (FM) within the store through the unit FM team.
• Responsible for each property to be managed throughout its lifetime including safety, compliance, maintenance, and improvement to ensure a safe and operational environment for the business, co-workers, customers, and other stakeholders.
• Implement relevant property management innovations, digital and technical solutions that meet the needs of the business and the many people.
• Ensure that co-workers, service providers and external partners have up-to-date awareness and understanding of all FM frameworks, guidelines, and initiatives.
• Responsible for all activities related to long term planning, budget estimation, execution, follow up, forecasting and reporting within the FM scope in the store.
• Implement and evaluate supplier contracts at the store level in alignment with internal governance structure for supplier contracts to improve efficiencies, costs, equipment, and quality.
• Responsible for managing and coordinating external suppliers on the store level.
• Manage relationships with Business owners within the store to ensure business needs are met by collecting requirements, setting annual goals and periodic follow-ups.
• Responsible for developing the team’s competence, performance and ensuring a succession plan in the unit.
• Create an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes the diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognised for our diverse talents.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS INFORMATION
Please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better. Successful candidates will receive further information about the next steps via email.
Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many.
For any advice or support please contact email@example.com.