採用情報 > Kitchen Production Group Leader
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and MOROCCO.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !
A day in your life with us:
- Ensure food safety as the number one priority.
- Ensure that the operations of all IKEA Food areas in the IKEA Store operate in accordance with IKEA Quality and Food Safety requirements and other relevant legislation.Promote a “safety first” culture where co-workers are encouraged to raise and discuss concerns and solutions.
- Adjust and implement the IKEA HACCP plan to secure my store’s requirements. I also ensure the HACCP routines are known and followed in the daily work.
- Ensure that all food incidents, or potential incidents, are reported.
- Act in accordance with the IKEA Sustainability Direction and work with team to take actions that contribute to sustainability, such as waste management.
- Ensure that the IKEA co-worker restaurant food range is appealing, nutritious and based on our guests’ needs and wants.
- Make use of the synergies created between the co-worker and customer restaurant.
- Strive towards accurate sales forecasts for my area to enable proper supply planning, ordering, efficient goods handling and stock control.
- Ensure daily work routines are in place, e.g. goods flow, stock control, purchasing, ordering, production and waste management.
- Secure optimal productivity by ensuring a staff planning process aiming for the right number of competent co-workers, at the right times, in the right places to meet guests’ needs.
- Ensure efficiency and guest in focus in the serving line by setting up the serving line with flexibility based on peak and non-peak periods, in conjunction with the Commercial direction.Ensure the proper production levels in order to ensure freshness, maximise sales and minimise waste.
- Work proactively to avoid bottlenecks and constantly improve guest satisfaction. I also ensure the appropriate speed of service in the serving line by following IKEA Food routines, such as walk-the-plate and mechanical sales techniques.
- Ensure the efficient maintenance of the area, securing it is clean, organised, attractive and inviting to provide a positive guest experience.
- Avoid food waste and shortages.
- Take an active role in the IKEA Food management team and work cross-functionally utilising the competence of colleagues in other parts of the store
- Encourage my co-workers to do the same.
- Develop and share good ideas and implement best-practice solutions.
- Post Graduate or Degree or three years Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent.
- Experience of working in vibrant retail environment
- Experience of managing/leading and developing a team within a retail/food service environment
- Advanced knowledge of food production and food safety Experience from food service business From areas like events, catering, big social restaurant operations or traditional restaurant business
- Experience of creating and executing action plans
- Experience of creating long-term action plans and setting budgets and following up on goals.
- Proven record of meeting agreed goals
- Knowledge of the IKEA Concept, including our vision and business idea, IKEA culture and values, and how we create our business advantage
- Previous experience in similar role
- HACCP Certification preferable
- Integrity and the ability to establish strong work relationships
- Good analytical skills and cost consciousness
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent command of English
- Competent in problem solving, conflict and crisis management
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Tetouan, Morocco. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.