採用情報 > Quality Specialist, Quality Team, PLA South East Asia
IKEA offers well-designed, functional home furnishings at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. The role of the supply process is to buy, produce and distribute the IKEA range at the lowest total cost, making high quality available to the customer under good social and environmental conditions. IKEA Purchasing Area South East Asia has co-workers based in Ho Chi Minh City and Jakarta; and is one of seven Purchasing Areas in the world.
About the job:
The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what your values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
What you will be doing
The Quality Specialist leads projects and support business teams in extra ordinary situations to secure products are delivered with right performance. Train and verify compliance to ways of working according to purchasing manual and contribute to developing and improving working methods in the engineering/quality field.
- You will lead quality standards audits and verification activities
- You will lead global/local projects with quality compliance and development, support problem identification/solving and root cause analysis
- You implement and contribute to the development of common working methods and tools
- You support introduction, training and development of business team members and business partners
- You build trust and partnership to reach common goals
- The job requires travelling about 50% of normal working time
Why we will love you:
You have a university degree in quality management, chemistry/chemical engineering or similar. Alternatively, you have a technical background and significant experience working with quality/compliance management or chemical issues. You contribute with experience in handling product quality, compliance, and chemical requirements, acquired at suppliers or other manufacturers, laboratories, consultancy companies or governmental authorities.
And we see you bring knowledge and/or experience in:
- You have experience from quality management in a production environment
- You can deliver results through involving, leading, and inspiring people
- You can communicate in an inspiring and simple way to engage co-workers, business teams and business partners
- You have knowledge about relevant quality standards, production technologies and materials
- You speak fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You can speak Thai, it is a plus
Why will you enjoy working with us?
You will work in a company that is successful and favorite among people
You will meet the same optimists as you on daily basis
You will have a good feeling about your job because it makes sense
You will work in a cozy working environment
How is it to work in IKEA?
Attitude towards our colleagues is very simple – honest and frank employees
Always get a chance to grow both in their personal and career life in a way so all of us can contribute to better everyday life for us and for our customers
We do not intend to only fill in the positions here – we want to accept unique personalities who will share our values
We listen to our colleagues; we understand their needs and we support their ambitions and skills
We offer a possibility to work in a fast-growing company and in an environment where people and togetherness are the main values.
We would love to know more about you and your motivation for this job! Please send us your application in English by 18th February. And we believe that your value is greater and more important than how much your CV can withstand. So, if you like the idea of working at IKEA, write and let's meet. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact hiring manager Martin Otahel at email@example.com.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates. So, don’t delay, please send us your application today.