採用情報 > Remote Resolutions Manager, IKEA Retail, Remote Customer Meeting Point (DOMOLINIA), Warszawa Okęcie
Don't like to leave questions unanswered? Join us at DOMOLINIA and work as part of the newly developed Remote Client Meeting Point. Our team is constantly growing – that's why we are looking for those who like challenges, enjoy working with people, and want to help our clients fulfill their dreams of a beautiful and functional home. There's a place for you here, in DOMOLINIA Customer Service Center!
• Strong knowledge of Care & Support services area (I.e. claim and complaints handling) and its contribution to business growth.
• Strong knowledge of the drivers of customer satisfaction in connection to the Care area, with focus in omnichannel environments.
• General knowledge of the contact centre industry within globally steered organizations.
• Strong knowledge of change management within a complex business environment.
• Motivated by exceeding customer expectations and growing satisfaction with outstanding service and support
• Passion for leading others and energized by developing and challenging people to reach set individual goals
• Strong interdependent leadership skills with the ability to build trustful relationships
• Strong analytical and high level of data/computer proficiency with experience in creating strategy.
• Strong strategic skills, including ability to direct efforts to set, plan for and achieve long term business objectives through matrix leadership.
• Ability to drive the business area agenda in the management team in an inspirational and clear way
• Motivated by sharing and living the IKEA culture and values
• Be accountable for executing and adapting the global strategy for the area to local prerequisites and driving the area on country level to deliver great experiences for customers and co-workers.
• Be accountable for achieving country business goals for the area and enabling a customer-centric customer culture.
• Work closely with Analytics to continuously identify drivers of contact volumes, efficiency as well as drivers of customer and co-worker needs, translating these insights into prioritized actions.
• Create, anchor and execute detailed plans for all actions within the area, securing structured and methodical follow up that maximizes success chances, including optimal resource distribution.
• Work closely with key stakeholders, securing alignment and using compelling insights to make strong cases that influence them to prioritize and execute the right actions within their areas.
• Lead, coach and develop the team, promoting individual growth and securing a high performing team of passionate experts
• Be responsible for participating and providing input to the unit Management Team, with a continuous focus on driving the best customer and co-worker experience.
• Be responsible for maintaining close cooperation with the global counterparts, providing input and feedback in order to maximize continuous improvement in the area
At IKEA we have for you:
• an employment contract for a 3-month trial period, then extended for an indefinite period after a positive assessment of the superior
• lunch card,
• 15% employee discount on purchases at IKEA,
• Medicover extended medical care package,
• Multisport card,
• points to spend in the cafeteria, e.g. on the cinema, shopping, restaurants, trips,
• free access to a platform that allows you to learn foreign languages,
• card for Christmas shopping, wedding, work anniversary, birth of a child,
• additional IKEA paternity leave days off on the occasion of the birth or adoption of a child,
• an annual discretionary bonus depending on IKEA results,
• private pension plan (PPE),
• life insurance (NNW),
• 0% credit for purchases at IKEA,
• Employee Support Program: access to consultations with specialists as part of personal, legal, financial and health support (24/7 hotline and individual sessions).
Questions and support:
Do you feel this is a job for you?
See the Frequently Asked Questions section, check more details about recruitment and apply to 24.08.2022 at www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy
At IKEA, we know very well that our work… means more. Not only for our clients, but also for ourselves. Here, we value diversity and create a friendly work environment where everyone has equal opportunities. Join our team to find out about it and create a cool workplace with us. Apply today!