Why we will love you
1 HL2 - 20-34 hrs this position will be posted for an OVERNIGHT workload. Availability needed would be daily between 3am-1130am with a concentration on repackaging boxed articles, rewrapping small articles (including folding textiles), building product when there is nothing to repack or rewrap and processing quality claims for repairs or builds. Will be unsupervised for a majority of their shift (between 330 am- 7am).
Hired co-worker would need to be able to work daytime shifts for 2 weeks for onboarding needs.
You care about making a positive impact in the world. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you.
A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It's the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
What you'll be doing day to day
Contributing to the recovery and quality of furniture and displays in the retail store. Giving products a second chance while keeping the financial result, customer experience and sustainability in mind.
• Performing maintenance checks on displays for quality, appearance, function, and safety.
• Building furniture for displays and ensuring it is accurately presented.
• Partnering with returns team on all damaged products and determining the best way to repurpose returned products.
• Setting relevant prices, on As-Is products, that are attractive to customers, yet still generate the best results for the store.
• Considering the sustainability impact when deciding when and how to recover products.
JOB TYPE – Permanent, PT 20-34 hrs , 3am - 1130am training on dayside 2 weeks
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
The pay ranges $18.72- 26.70 with relevant experience based on years in the field
1 year of experience working in a customer-oriented business.
Experience building, repurposing, and reassembling furniture preferred