採用情報 > Sales and Supply Support Manager, IKEA Delft (fulltime)
The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. IKEA stores offer almost 10,000 affordable home furnishing products and solutions. Today there are 446 IKEA stores in 60 markets around the world.
The IKEA Delft store belongs to Inter IKEA Systems B.V. and recently became a Global Reference Store. The IKEA Reference Store is a place where working and shopping are a rich and rewarding experience and it is easy to be inspired by a high quality implementation of IKEA Concept.
About the job
The IKEA Delft Store is now looking for a Sales and Supply Support Manager with the main assignment to contribute to a great meeting with the customer in all sales channels by ensuring a consistently high availability of our offer, with high quality and at lowest possible total cost. Enabling IKEA to become the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer.
Purpose of the function
Together with the Country organization and under the leadership of the Logistics Manager, you secure goods availability with high quality at lowest possible cost.
Working closely together with the Logistics Manager, the Goods flow Managers and other stakeholders securing a living capacity plan and an effective, qualitative and efficient goods flow process.
Contribute to a seamless customer experience with an effective and efficient replenishment process by taking direct responsibility for the following:
- Securing the right element of stock structure
- Planning and securing the stock accuracy management process
- Correct need planning parameters for the store
- Securing smooth rang change processes
- Securing precision of operational forecast
- Supporting implementation of actions connected to commercial calendar, local activities, peak planning and sales steering
- Contributing to the Store Business Plan and Logistics Action Plan and ensure implementation of agreed logistics actions in the store business plan within the Sales and Supply Support team
- Setting goals based on agreed KPIs and monitor the Sales and Supply Support team’s performance for agreed goals, adapting and taking action accordingly
- Development of team and co-workers and ensure a living succession plan in the area of Sales and Supply support
You are a strong, experienced and passionate hands-on leader who knows how to lead through people and lead by example. You are passionate about developing and inspiring leaders and co-workers and, together with your specialists’ team, you contribute to a great meeting with the customer in all sales channels.
- You have experience of working in retail and preferably in a Store Logistics role
- You have a proven record of successful leadership (“leading others”)
- You have a proven ability to manage a high-volume and vibrant retail environment
- You have the ability to work through others, set priorities, delegate responsibility and give open and honest feedback
- You are able to work both on tactical and operational levels
- You are business-minded with a clear customer focus
- You have the ability to think commercially by balancing efficiency, inspiration and profitability
- You have experience of setting and implementing action plans and providing clear directions and following up goals
- You have the ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity
Are you inspired by and interested in this new opportunity?
Please apply with your CV and a motivation letter in English.
At IKEA the customer is in focus. Our customers visit the store at various times, also in the evening, weekends, during national holidays and during school holidays. We expect that you will be present when the customer visits us. Of course, you have an impact on your schedule yourself as well.
If you grow, IKEA grows. Together with us you can explore the career possibilities in an inspiring working experience with international options. We offer you a sport where people are given the possibility to do what they do best. Let us grow together!