採用情報 > Sustainability Developer for Category Area Metal, Plastic & Float Glass
At IKEA our mission is to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them. And we are determined to do that while generating a positive impact on people and the planet.
IKEA Supply holds the responsibility to supply IKEA stores with beautiful, functional and sustainable home furnishing products that are affordable for the many people.
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION
The purpose of the Sustainability function in the Category Area is to lead and support the implementation of the IKEA Sustainability strategy, People & Planet Positive.
PURPOSE OF JOB
- Lead the sustainability agenda for the assigned category and secure implementation
- Secure that sustainability agenda is integrated part of the total supplier business development process.
- Secure execution of sustainability agenda through the relevant functions
- Secure right preconditions for sustainability development and partner with the assigned Category.
- Identify more sustainable solutions in technologies and materials and connect it with range development and product improvements.
- Partner in creating supplier ownership of sustainability part of business agenda
- Inspire and empower category to perform at their best of their abilities and continue develop sustainability related competences.
- Together with Category manager and Category Area (CA) Sustainability manager define Category Sustainability agenda (based on CA Sustainability direction & priorities) and lead the execution.
- Responsible for embedding Sustainability agenda into supplier development process.
- Accountable for execution of Sustainability Business Plan and Supplier Roadmap and Action Plans in the category together partnering with other functions.
- Responsible to develop and contribute to the competence development agenda in the Category and at suppliers to enable suppliers ownership and execution of Sustainability strategy. Secure that competence development plans are executed.
- Contribute to product development and product improvement agenda from sustainability perspective.
- Initiate and be responsible to secure execution of the specific sustainability projects to move sustainability agenda.
- Working closely with category management team and contribute to total development of the category. Enable good example sharing.
- Actively contribute to creation of CA sustainability direction.
- Working on different projects/activities in Sustainability matrix across Purchasing development.
- Strong direct/indirect people leadership.
- Strong Leadership skills: act a coach and mentor, enable change, strong communicator.
- Proven record developing sustainability / business through collaboration.
- Experience in setting clearly defined priorities and steering all involved people towards achieving results in a remote environment.
- Sustainability and business understanding with customer in focus.
- Experience in evaluate and mitigating potential sustainability related business risks.
- Social/Environmental/Sustainability/Business previous working background.
- Relevant Sustainability/Leadership education.
- Business and performance driven.
- Problem-solving experience.
- High self-motivation and result orientation.
- Project Management experience.
- Highly motivated to lead sustainability, business, people & competence development.
- Result oriented with strong business drive and passion for sustainability.
- Desire to find new opportunities and make it happen through engaging and motivating people.
- Good track record of direct/indirect leadership or leading projects.
- Good stakeholders’ management and influencing skills.
- Good understanding of Business realities.
- Good understanding of Sustainability complexity and it’s impact to business.
- Good knowledge of industry and market specific conditions, macro economics and trends.
- Understanding of supplier capabilities, material, services, and production.
- Good knowledge in specific areas in sustainability agenda (e.g. forestry, energy, water, waste, materials).
- Good knowledge of Sustainability related strategies and documents.
- Ability to lead through people by demonstrating strong leadership capabilities.
- Capability to build relationship built on trust, to support long-term partnership.
- Stakeholder management.
- Capability to communicate in a clear and inspiring way.
- Capability to perform analysis and draw conclusions to support the right business decisions and implementations.
Possible locations: Prague or Milano
Does this sound like you? Why not Apply?
Please send us your application in English – CV and letter of motivation – until 24th June 2022 at the latest. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Lucie Drastilová P&C Generalist (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Echo Ye, Sustainability Manager (email@example.com). We are looking forward to receiving your applications!