Inter IKEA Group consists of Core Business Franchise, Core Business Range, and Core Business Supply, it is the group of companies that connects IKEA franchisees with range development and suppliers and aligns the overall IKEA strategic direction. All to create a better everyday life for the many people.
· Logistical ("flow") performance: Secure total logistical operational performance from an end-to-end perspective by booking optimal transport solutions under the consideration of IKEA supply chain stakeholder preconditions. Monitor & Follow-up up the shipments to secure availability for our customers
· Daily operations: Reschedule and/or cancel shipments in case of logistical operational deviations based on Global Working Methods. Suggest improvement potentials for parameters and set-ups affecting delivery planning and execution and Global Working Methods
· Deviation Handling: Work in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., carriers, suppliers) to solve operational deviations. Follow-up operational deviations and search for solutions to avoid operational deviations in the future
· Capacity Deviations: Secure transport capacity by monitoring and requesting spot solutions within the agreed frame
· Communication: Secure proactive communication with internal IKEA supply chain stakeholders and external Service Providers, in case of delayed and/or changed deliveries
· Data Management: Secure correct data in our Transport systems and provide reasons codes to secure proper visibility for any deviation in our planning process. Alerts concerned parties about incorrect or missing information required for the delivery planning and execution process
· Plan and manage deliveries: Actively contribute to the development of the Delivery Operations process, system, and the Global Working Methods within the Supply Chain
· Extra-costs: Follow-up NCAs (Extra-costs) and investigate all cases. Decide based on legal documents and secure documentation of each case
· Secure minimum EQU in our trucks together with Senders
· Escalate to Delivery Planning Manager in case of deviations in our planning process
· Knowledge in logistics, economics, business administration, or relevant
· Could adapt to fast and stressful working pace well
· Good Communication & Analytical Skills
· Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Working language is English
· 良好的沟通和分析能力 ；
· 英语可作为工作语言 ；
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
At IKEA, we do things a little differently. We think differently, act differently, and work differently as well. We like to break things, like rules. More so we like to make things, like music-playing lamps, and beds disguised as sofas, even paintballs that help us look after our planet. It’s all part of our vision - to create a better everyday life for the many. This has been keeping our co-workers going for over 75 years. By 2030, we hope to help millions more to look forward to going home. Maybe you can help us?
At IKEA Supply we are responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with business areas, different business units, as well as our retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels, at the lowest total cost.
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) is a truly global business unit in IKEA Supply. Our +800 amazing and passionate colleagues work across cultures and time zones to make sure our customers around the world can buy the IKEA products they desire and love. Together with our external service providers, we develop and operate logistic and transportation solutions that are simple, affordable, and sustainable.