採用情報 > Web Merchandiser
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We are determined to bring a little bit of Sweden to Mexico.
The purpose of the job is to achieve maximum sales growth and profitability in the online channel. This is done by: Contributing actively to attract and convert more consumers to customers and encourage existing customers to shop more frequently by using and developing home furnishing competence, commercial and communication skills and knowledge of the IKEA Concept.
- Merchandise the IKEA website in the most optimal way.
- Optimize presentation to maximize sales opportunities through offering the best browsing and shopping experience for a site visitor
- Present the product range online in a commercial way.
- Secure that the agreed product range is visible and buyable on the IKEA website.
- Continuously monitor the market and competitors by identifying new range presentation techniques and features in order to translate them into commercially viable implementations.
- Measure and follow up the performance of online merchandising by analysing customer behaviour from Google Analytics and various other performance dashboards.
- Represent Multichannel in a commercial context and work in close collaboration with key functional stakeholders in order to enable synergies and secure a seamless experience in all our customer meeting points.
- Work in close collaboration with the Commercial Activity Leader, and other relevant stakeholders, to maximize commercial opportunities.
- Computer skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Professional Experience of keeping up to date with the competitor information and market trends.
- Knowledge of best web content practices browse functionality.
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how digital media channels can be supported by content.
- A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Online Merchandising, Online Content Editing, E-commerce, or similar.
- Formal qualifications in Web/Online, Marketing, Sales, Business Management or equivalent.
- Good English, spoken and written
- Commercially-driven and capable of contributing to the unit with commercial expertise as well as converting sales and marketing ideas into action plans.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Capacity to commit and deliver to strict timelines.
- Understand a site's target audience and requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommended solutions.
- Structured and accurate.
- Capable of conducting an analysis on a detailed level.
- Understand what the IKEA Brand stands for, and how the IKEA values reflect my own values.
- Be passionate about doing the best for customers in order to grow the long-term profitability of the IKEA business.
- Leading business and people together.
- Strategic, tactical and operational thinking.
- An interest in home furnishing and the ability to identify with the value of IKEA products.
This position is based in MexicoCity and offers a rare opportunity to be part of the establishment of IKEA in a whole new market. You will get a chance to push boundaries and influence the direction of IKEA in Mexico. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
If you are interested to be part of our team apply here!
Please send your CV in English.