The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
- To check picked customer orders goods handout.
- To collect and prepare picking of customer orders goods handout.
- To ensure that the Customer Handout orders must always be picked first.
- To ensure to hand-out the right products to the customers within an acceptable waiting time. To communicate to the customer that the order is ready for collection by calling out the order number.
- To place aside any customer order that is not immediately collected and mark the customer’s waiting number.
- To report stock discrepancies/missing products to the warehouse.
- To compare the products on the trolley with those detailed on the customer order printout.
- To ensure that the picked order contains all parts of the relevant products & has been completely picked.
- To check that the product packaging is undamaged.
- To ensure that the correct stock balances are always kept in the computer system.
- To carry out any other jobs assigned by the Service Operations Manager or Group Leader.
- Post Secondary or Diploma in Business Management.
- 2 years experience as a receptionist.
- Courteous and efficient Customer service & communication.
- Taking responsibility in handling & solving problems Quality, accuracy & commitment to work.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.