WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
• Customer Behaviour – Knowledge of existing and potential customers needs, behaviours and aspirations to be able to help Ingka evaluate future endeavours and further translate insights into most relevant ideas & solutions, to support for business purpose and decision-making.
• Organisational Strategy Design – Able to create and implement long-term strategic plans and directions, set budgets and follow up goals.
• Sustainability – Good knowledge about the local sustainability agenda. Knowledge of how to transform our Meeting Places to contribute to a circular society and have a positive impact on local communities. Knowledge of how to balance and merge environmental, social, and economic aspects to define sustainability and how Ingka uses that knowledge in striving for growth within the limits of the planet.
• Knowledge in commercial properties operations (shopping centres, hotels etc)
• Overall Shopping Centre Risk Management on fire safety, security, facility safety, natural hazard prevention, traffic safety, crime prevention, etc
• Procurement - The process of finding, agreeing on terms and acquiring goods, services or works from an external source.
• Safety & Security – Understanding of the fundamentals of Safety & Security in the environment where we develop our business activities.
• Partner with Facility Management team to ensure delivering good FM service with positive impact on customer experience
• Responsible for updating all requirements for FM organisation on yearly basis
• Be the interface between MP Management Team and FM Service for installation of events or any other activities that will require a technical component
• Oversee and facilitate the Tenant coordination liaising with FM service and the partner Customer Service Leader
• Be the interface between FM Service and MP Management team in terms of continuous performance improvement in sustainability area including energy, emissions and water management, waste management, implementation of company and other local sustainability initiatives, in cooperation with Community Engagement.
• Responsible for Duty Management training, scheduling and implementation
• Build up overall Shopping Centre/Office Risk Management on fire safety, security, facility safety, natural hazard prevention, traffic safety, crime prevention, training on safety & security and environmental issues, etc
• To be responsible for overall day-to-day safety check, audit and accident investigation; interface with insurance company/independent 3rd party on IKEA Blue Survey and; Regular reporting to central risk function and support annual Sec Check and regular sit check.
• Execute all applicable manuals and regulations including Ingka Centres Risk Manual, ICC risk related rule, process and routines
• Coordinate to deliver training to co-workers, tenants and outsourcing staff, e.g. arrange fire drill for the shopping centre/office regularly. Establish shopping centre/office tailored emergency response plan based on ICC general requirements
• Act as contact window and key coordinator with MP CO and IKEA team for Fire and Security related daily works.
• Work with TC for tenant fit-out drawings review and on-going security check.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
To optimise the meeting place experience for the many people to drive visitation to the Meeting Places and IKEA and deliver sustainable business growth for our Partners and Meeting Places. Achieve operational results, drive efficiency improvements and enhance commercial performance, brand value and sustainability performance of the Meeting Places.