Why we will love you
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Shop Design/Visual Merchandising or similar
• High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
• Formal qualifications in Graphic Design or Equivalent
• Revit 3D planning and documentation skills and experience
• Experience in driving output within set scope and following up results
• Deep Knowledge of trends that influence home furnishing, retail design and communication to gain insight to a more appealing product presentation for customers.
• Deep knowledge of the Customer Decision Journey on and offline and buying behavior in omni channel.
• Deep knowledge of the methods for presenting the range and service range using store media, display techniques and store layout as commercial tools.
• Broad knowledge of how to steer the customer to the right product or servicefor their needs.
• Broad knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, values, and vision.
• Good knowledge of IKEA tools, processes, and cycles.
• Good knowledge of IKEA business plan strategies, priorities, and business planning process.
• Good knowledge of change management methods and tools as well as stakeholder management.
• Broad knowledge of project management.
*Implementors: Requires 50% travel and are based out of specific Market areas
*Planners: Must be in a commutable distance to the IKEA Service Office in Conshohocken, PA and onsite 3 days a week
• Designs, plans, and implements Range presentation solutions that inspire, and engage with consumers that lead to increased visitation, and conversion.
• Core Responsibilities are focused on expansion and SISAN projects
• Secures and plans for an efficient and productive implementation of Range presentation solutions, coaching, and leading Shop design/Visual merchandising implementation on-site and from a distance, as needed.
• Creates, plans, and documents Range presentation solutions for implementation that showcases the IKEA visual and verbal identity, position the IKEA Brand, and sales steering to commercial priorities.
• Creates market-specific Home furnishing solutions for all channels (All formats of stores and CMPs, .com, social media, promotion material, POS material, etc) supporting Commercial Calendar and/or based on a brief from functions such as Communications, Marketing, Sales, Sustainability, Customer Experience etc.
• Maximizes the economy of scales by using global tools and best practices to create and plan effective, commercial, and inspiring communication solutions efficiently.
• Actively cooperates with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common
focus and to maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer
Fulfillment),Expansion, Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture).
• Works in cooperation with the country’s super user of the planning tool and their active contribution to improving the tool in the super-user network.
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA.
Together as a team
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
The Salary Range for this position is $64,000-$93,000