採用情報 > Business Developer - Talent Program(SZ)
IKEA Purchasing Services cooperates with furniture and home furnishing manufacturers and distributes it worldwide. Our task is to find and develop suppliers to produce furniture with perfect design and quality for as many people as possible.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Everybody is seen as a talent. In regular informal talks with your manager you can explore your assignment and personal development. We will support you on the way by internal and external trainings.
- To learn and grow into the business field. We embrace making mistakes and learning from them.
· Gain knowledge and experience about cooperation with suppliers that at IKEA we treat as partners with whom we create long-term relationships.
· You can have the confidence and freedom to do things your own way, including organizing your time. Becoming a Business Team member you act to contribute to team priorities and goals.
- Use opportunities for learning and growth working with suppliers! You will be able to meet various manufacturing companies, understand new and different technologies, people and cultures.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be a part of a micro-team consisting of a Production Engineer, who takes care about production process and quality, and a Supply Planner, who handles logistics. Based on the analysis with your learning and innovative thinking you will contribute to an action plan to reduce production costs or develop better design for customers, all within the framework of sustainability and ethical business practices.
You also can expect to:
- Explore how to develop partnerships with suppliers – the micro-team regularly investigates on how to solve issues first-hand production from the ground up, and, provide suppliers with feedback and help with the implementation of action plans,
- Assist in creating production calculations – you will look for price saving opportunities for existing products and demand the production of new ones, especially from existing suppliers,
- Operation – regular communications with suppliers (emails, calls), management and team meetings, the project implementation and data entry.
Please read what you need for the role:
- You have economic and finance background – understanding of a company financials, able to work with cost breakdown, the price is alpha and omega for us,
- Passion for business and the end-goal, both will come in handy when cooperating with suppliers, you have to be strict but fair, solution-oriented person, concentrating energy on fixing all the normal business issues,
- You will use the art of dealing with people, empathy and good communication skills, in interacting with your small micro-team and in dealing with suppliers and many other stakeholders in the IKEA supply chain,
- Analytical skills that are necessary for working with numbers, when preparing for negotiating prices, or when setting priorities for your work, which is usually high paced and demanding.
- An interest in production and discovering the latest technologies in home furnishing.
People within IKEA value a culture of humbleness and open-mindedness. We don't have a rigid hierarchy system and encourage everyone to talk to anyone, and we don't have a dress code. We are characterized by enjoying long discussions and a relaxed, natural order with a great deal of personal responsibility. We want people to be proactive, engaged, internally motivated for results and eager to learn.
Submit your application as soon as possible, we are looking forward to receiving your application!