This is a permanent role for 39 hours per week, 1 in 3 weekends and occasional late/early shifts.
This role is based in IKEA Sheffield and will report to the Unit Facilities Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
You’ll have general knowledge of how to assess and mitigate risks in a business environment and understand the main FM business processes.
You’ll have good knowledge of how sustainability interacts with FM and the know-how to transform our operations to become climate positive!
You’ll have high-level knowledge of hard and soft FM services and related local legislation and industry standards.
You’ll have a strong understanding of IKEA’s values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Our Unit Facility Management Specialists support the Unit Facility Management Managers with general and specialized knowledge within FM services ensuring we optimize the value and efficiency of each property in a sustainable way.
On the day-to-day you will;
• Manage the FM services of each responsible property actively throughout its lifetime including safety, compliance, maintenance and improvement to ensure a safe and operational environment for the business, co-workers, customers and other stakeholders.
• Coordinate operational tasks related to internal work and work executed by external FM suppliers in collaboration with the Unit FM Manager.
• Collaborate with external FM service providers and follow up on the service quality to the Unit FM Manager.
• Coordinate and execute internal FM-related checks and reviews as well as participate in internal and external audits and certifications within the FM scope.
• Secure FM excellence by inspecting FM services including, administrating FM tools (ex. CAFM), maintenance and spot checks.
• Coordinate and produce relevant reports within the FM scope
• Support the tendering process for new and/or potential FM service providers by assisting the service providers during site visits.
• Contribute with insights to the goalsetting, the FM budgeting activities and the annual business plan in the unit.
• Assist in controlling costs through working in a lean, simple and cost-conscious way, encouraging colleagues to discover more effective ways of working in the FM area.
• Follow-up on permits, licenses, certificates and reporting measures in order to stay compliant with local and international legislation as well as internal rules and requirements regarding the FM scope within Ingka.
• Collaborate with 3rd parties regarding FM-related services and property-related assets in order to secure compliance with local regulations and authorities.
• Provide subject matter expertise and technical support in daily operations and projects related to the FM delivery model.
• Participate in projects within FM-related services which are driven by FM and other functions, such as large construction projects, Asset Management activities or local rebuilds as well as managing as-built documentation.
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes a diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognized for our diverse talents.
Please attach your CV as part of your application, for any recruitment-related questions please contact email@example.com